Who manages your information?The owner of the Dokk brand is Dokk, prilagojene rešitve, Marin Štefanec s.p.. The owner manages your personal information and is responsible for processing and protecting it.
Postal address: Ribiška pot 42, 2230 Lenart, Slovenia.
Data protection e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes can your personal information be used?The information collected through the online store is used for the purposes of processing your registration on the website, processing your purchases, contacting you in case of questions and, if you consent, sending promotional messages.
Depending on the case, your data that we process from time to time includes the following information:
- Financial information (payment / card information, ordering and refund information)
- Personal information (first name, last name, contact information...)
- Geographic information and browsing mode
- Information about users of our website (IP address, time and duration of visit)
- Information on your product design preferences
- Commercial (if you subscribe to our promotional messages)
We use the information for the following purposes:
- Online store registration management (we process your information so that the system recognizes you as a user and gives you access to the various features and services of the website available to registered users. You can delete your user account at any time. If you wish to delete your profile, you can delete it on the user editing site)
- Design, process and execute a purchase agreement (includes payment processing information and product or service announcements. If you choose to store payment information for future purchases, your information will be processed to activate the storage feature so that it will be available automatically upon future purchase
- To prevent transactions fraud
- Refund processing
- For billing purposes
- Resolving claims and complaints
- For marketing purposes (data processing involves analyzing your profile and finding links between your demographic/age group and your shopping habits, which are recorded when you visit a website)
- Send promotional messages to your email with explicit consent (you can unsubscribe from the service at any time. In this case, visit the user editing site)
Statutory provision for processing your informationYour data may be processed for several reasons. The main reason is that they need to be processed to fulfill the contract you enter into when you register, purchase or use any of the services or features offered. Their use is also facilitated by other reasons, such as interest in answering your queries or consenting to send promotional messages.
The legal conditions under which we are permitted to process your personal information also depend on the purpose of their use:
- Registration and management of a user account (We process your data as necessary depending on the conditions of use of the platform. In other words, we need to process your personal information in order to register as a user on the platform, otherwise your registration cannot be managed.)
- To develop, process and execute a purchase or service contract (We process your information as it is necessary for us to enter into a purchase or service agreement with you. Some types of data processing related to the purchase process are only activated due to your requests or permissions, which also applies to the storage of payment information (card) for future purchases, in which case our processing of your information is based on your consent.
- Providing customer support (We believe we have a legitimate interest in answering your requests or questions through our existing contact routes. We understand that processing this information also benefits you to the extent that it enables us to properly assist you and answer your questions. When contacting us, the processing of your information is for the purpose of executing a purchase contract, especially for managing incidents related to your order or product / service obtained through the platform. If your question is related to the exercise of your rights, with which we inform you below, or your claims regarding our products or services, the processing of your information is permitted by law, as it is intended to ensure compliance with our legal obligations.)
- Marketing (Your processing of your data for marketing purposes is subject to our legal authorization because of the consent you gave us, such as when you agreed to receive personalized information through various channels, when you allowed push notifications on your mobile device, or when you legally accepted binding conditions to participate in a promotional campaign or post your images on the platform or through our social media channels.)
Who do we share your information with?We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Your personal information may be disclosed to the following data users:
- Postal service providers and logistics / delivery service for the purpose of executing your order
- Distributors, suppliers of goods and authorized repairers
- Law firms and other legal and business consulting providers
- Website administrator
- Financial institutions
- Fraud detection and prevention bodies
- Technology service providers
- Customer service providers
- Partners and advertising and marketing service providers
How long do we keep your data?As long as you are a registered user, we reserve the right for the purposes of managing your account to process your data until the user account is canceled. We hold your purchase information for as long as is necessary to complete the purchase of the product, including through complaint resolution. We will process your information for marketing purposes until you unsubscribe from promotional messages.
- Right of access to personal information - as a user of the site you can request information about the information we collect about you. You can also access the data in your user account.
- Right to Correct Data - You may change the information provided to us at any time in the website user account. You guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of your personal data and ensure that the information is current.
- Right of erasure - You have the right to delete personal data, as long as it is not strictly necessary for any purpose of processing.
- The right to cancel or restrict the processing of your personal data, which may include that in some cases you may require us to suspend the processing of the data or to keep it longer than necessary, in case we may need it again.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Sites within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality by tracking usage.
- Advertising: Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data.
Change cookie preferences